Finals, finals, finals. We get it, a final over here and a final over there, here’s a final, there’s a final, everywhere’s a final. It’s tough not to be stressed around the end of the semester with assignments looming over your head, and it’s certainly easy to get frustrated with all things DePauw-related. However, we are here to give you a small dose of positivity with some suggestions on what to do before you depart from campus for the summer, or, seniors, for quite some time.
- Take a stroll through the nature park with your friends.
- Get one last smoothie from the Blend. We recommend Green Soother or the Banana Walnut Bliss.
- Enjoy a movie, for FREE at Ashley Square Cinema. (You won’t get that opportunity at any other movie theatre.)
- Admire East College at sunset.
- Go hammocking and soak up the sun.
- Enjoy a yummy ice cream at Dairy Castle or Scoops.
- Go on one last Walmart trip for snacks
- Partake in a fun bar crawl, if you’re of legal age.
- As much as you don’t want to do your homework, try reading in the adirondack chairs outside of East College.
- Have a fun night of bowling.
Take a break from studying and enjoy one of the listed activities to cherish what is left of this year at good ole DePauw. Continue working hard and good luck with finals!