This year, DePauw University will host the football game against Wabash College. Kickoff time is set to start at 1:07 p.m. on Nov. 16 at Blackstock Stadium.
Wondering how to get tickets to the 126th Monon Bell Game? DePauw students will receive one free ticket to the game. To retrieve these tickets follow these instructions:
- Login to e-Services and in the menu on the left, select “HomeTown Ticketing Code.”
- Highlight your complimentary code and right-click to “copy.”
- Go to depauwtigers.com/sports/fball/monon_bell/Index
- Click on “Get Tickets” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Scroll all the down and click on “Have a passcode.”
- Right-click the text box to paste the code you copied on your e-Services account.
- Click Apply (by doing so, you will unlock a new ticket option).
- Scroll through the ticket options and look for “Current DePauw Faculty/Staff and Students.”
- Select 1 and proceed to check-out.
Your ticket will then be sent to your email inbox. In order to enter the stadium, all students must have their free ticket with their name on it that matches their DePauw ID.
You must redeem your ticket by Oct. 14 or it will not be free.
For non-DePauw students, tickets can only be purchased online. Game tickets are $25 a piece, and the Tiger Pride Ticket Package is available for $45. This includes a game ticket, access to a hospitality tent with food and beverages and a field level view of the game. DePauw fans can also purchase an RV ticket package which allows them to park in the Olive Street parking lot and gives them 8 tickets for $300.
Everyone must have a printed copy of their ticket in order to get into the game. Students, don’t wait to print out your tickets until the day of the game – most academic buildings will be closed the day of Monon, and so most printers will be unavailable.
The gates to Blackstock Stadium will open at 11:30 a.m. Fans with DePauw tickets must enter through the southwest gate of Blackstock off of the circle roundabout.
Parking opens at 8 a.m. General parking is located in the Peeler Art Center parking lot with limited handicap spots. The Blackstock parking lot is reserved for DePauw tailgating and the Olin Biological Sciences Building parking lot is reserved for Wabash tailgating. There will be golf cart shuttles from the parking lots and street parking is available.
Parking passes must be printed and shown to the lot attendant if you are parking in Blackstock or Olin.
No containers or outside beverages are allowed inside the stadium. This includes coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks and kegs. Alcohol is not allowed on city streets and hard alcohol is prohibited on game day.
Remember to dress warmly and be ready to cheer on the Tigers on Nov. 16 at Blackstock to win back the Monon Bell.