- On a sunny day, you’ll find me…
- Worst purchase of the year:
- If Little Five week could add one contest, it should be…
- TV show you’ve been meaning to watch:
Noah Boyce, track, sophomore
- Hammocking in my short shorts with my team.
- Double American from Cafe Roy at 9:30 p.m.
- Best sunglasses tan line competition
- “Santa Clarita Diet” so my mom stops telling me to watch it.
Megan Montgomery, softball, utility, senior
- Hiding in my room, probably watching Netflix, before practice.
- All my purchases have been on food….so probs purchasing Don’s.
- Competitive eating contest…girl’s gotta eat.
- “The Alienist;” it’s kinda dark and brooding…but it’s not on Hulu or Netflix so I’m out of luck.
Sam Comer, baseball, pitcher, senior
- Outside bumpin Yachty.
- Gucci Flip Flops.
- Unicycle sprints.
- “American Vandal.”
Natalie Gruszka, track, sophomore
- Doing homework outside.
- Handwarmers for practice in April.
- Who can stay in an ice bath the longest.
- “Game of Thrones” so I can see if it’s worth the hype.